Students of St. Anthony's High School, usually remain with us till their school leaving and passing of the Board's examination. However, relocation and other reasons can sometimes cause a pupil to be withdrawn from the school.

Usually, such withdrawl will take place at the end of the academic year. In case a student has to be withdrawn before the end of the academic year, a month's notice prior to the withdrawal must be given in writing, or a month's fee in lieu of notice is to be paid.


When required, an application for a Transfer Certificate needs to be made in writing to the Headmaster. This must be collected from the School Office and signed for, and a fee is to be paid for obtaining the same. Duplicate copies of Transfer Certificate are ordinarily not issued.

Should a pupil be removed by the school due to any reason no certificate will be granted until all dues to the school have been paid.